Thursday, September 3, 2009

How to keep work and family in balance?

Hello everyone, My name is Jim, and I want to get some feedback on my blog title.
In Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, there was a scene when Huck was been pulled from his left and right whether to report Jim in or to rescue him. Well, I am in the same situation when I am been ask how to keep work and family in balance. My family and work are both dear to me. My family is what I am working for, and my work is what I do to support my family. This is the reason why it is so important for me to know that how to keep work and family in balance. Looking back in the years, I feel I tend to value more of my work than my family. Although, my wife never complains. When I compare with others, I can see it clearly I spend more time at work than at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment